A free monthly magazine in tabloid format, Desert Exposure has been serving readers throughout Southwest New Mexico for almost a decade. It's been called "the New Yorker of New Mexico" for its unique mix of investigative reporting, colorful columnists, in-depth feature journalism, interviews, offbeat stories, arts and events information and humor.
Desert Exposure regularly features:
- Timely, surprising articles and interviews from across the region.
- Guides to arts and events in Silver City, Las Cruces, Deming and everywhere in-between.
- Ramblin' Outdoors by Larry Lightner
- Henry Lightcap's Journal
- The People's Law by Tito Meyer
- Into the Future by Siri Dharma
- Celestial Cycles by Moti
- Border Lines by Marjorie Lilly
- The Starry Dome by Bert Stevens
- Desert Diary, contributed by our readers
- Tumbleweeds, a light and lively upfront section looking at what's new around New Mexico (with our exclusive Top 10 list)
Plus our widely read classified ads, Adopt-a-Pet from the Grant County Humane Society, letters to the editor, the editor's column and much more.
Desert Exposure delivers what no other publication in Southwest New Mexico can. Its monthly schedule and unusual format enable Desert Exposure to tackle topics and deliver in-depth stories that you won't find in daily newspapers or see on TV.
Submit story ideas and calendar items to PO Box 191, Silver City, NM 88062, fax (505) 534-4134 or email email@example.com.
Return to top of page